Foundation Level Unit 3

samboltonsambolton Just JoinedPosts: 3Registered
Is anyone doing the foundation level 2, i've got my exam for unit 3 in two weeks and i did the online practice test at college and failed i dont get it.
Is anyone else struggling with this????

Comments

• snowmaraudersnowmarauder Feels At Home Posts: 99Registered
    Have you downloaded the old sims and exams paper ones, do a couple of those, then you can compare against the actual answers. If you cant get your head around the ones you got wrong give us an email and ill give you some pointers. Try and do the ones that are on excel and send me your answers also. I did Foundation last year, and you really need to get all yr dr and cr right as that will fail you in every section without a doubt.

[email protected]

Regards Karen
  • CovTeejCovTeej Feels At Home Posts: 41Registered
    Hi

The June 2010 questions that we sat last month have already been posted on the AAT website, if people are still to take their exams how can they do this? Or will they be a different format for those sitting now?
  • samboltonsambolton Just Joined Posts: 3Registered
    Hi Snowmarauder thanks i've managed to get hold of some past papers so i'll give them a go, the DR and CR postings are the only thing im struggling with my tutor just keeps telling me its just going to click but i dont think it is but i'll keep trying thanks for your help.
    CovTeej i dont know it must be a different format coz my friend sat hers last month but she started the course in Septemeber 09 i only started March 10 so im not sure how that works really. x
  • snowmaraudersnowmarauder Feels At Home Posts: 99Registered
    thats just the paper ones, its only computer based exams that carry on being sat, as you can do them anytime.
  • coojeecoojee Experienced Mentor Posts: 794Registered
    I didn't think Unit 3 was available as a CBE only Unit 30? Or is that what you mean? Are you doing Diploma or NVQ?