Foundation Certificates

NnelilanNnelilan Settling In NicelyPosts: 19Registered
Hello :)

When do the AAT send out your certificate?

Thanks

Comments

• MWAUGH1983MWAUGH1983 Trusted Regular Posts: 420Registered
    For them to send out certificates in any one month they need to be notified by your learning provider that you have completed a level - whether level 2, 3 or 4. They will then look to send them out between the 10th and 15th of the month.

This is what I was told a few weeks back as I am awaiting mine and they said that to give a week to receive it.

Cheers
    Martin
  • NnelilanNnelilan Settling In Nicely Posts: 19Registered
    Ahhh...thanks :)
  • donnas1977donnas1977 Well-Known Posts: 182Registered
    I am still waiting on mines too, i completed certificate back in Jan. When i looked on my progress, I have 2 simulations for Unit 31 just marked as passed as July 10 with one still to be updated (I have passed all 3)

Donna
  • AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,492Registered
    I got my foundation certificate after I got my intermediate one lol!
  • MWAUGH1983MWAUGH1983 Trusted Regular Posts: 420Registered
    MWAUGH1983 wrote: »
    For them to send out certificates in any one month they need to be notified by your learning provider that you have completed a level - whether level 2, 3 or 4. They will then look to send them out between the 10th and 15th of the month.

This is what I was told a few weeks back as I am awaiting mine and they said that to give a week to receive it.

Cheers
    Martin
    Nnelilan wrote: »
    Ahhh...thanks :)

Thats ok - but should added that they need to be informed by the 6th of the month for it to be sent out by the 10-15th.