Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

New Member - Intro

CPCaccountsCPCaccounts New MemberRegistered Posts: 5
Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member to the forum.

I'll be starting the level 2 course in September following a career change from teaching. I bravely decided to leave my permanent teaching job in order to pursue a new career; so I'm currently jobless in search of a suitable accounting role (as so many are judging by many of the posts I've read) - I am quite aware of how difficult this is going to be!

I'm gonna try, over the next year, to get involved on here as much as possible. Hopefully I'll be able to offer support to anyone else at my stage.

I'll be starting my studies in the North East of England so good luck to anyone else nearing the beginnings of their courses! : )

CPC

Comments

• amos71amos71 New Member Registered Posts: 10
    Good Luck

All the best with the new qualification and I look forward to hearing from you on the board
  • CPCaccountsCPCaccounts New Member Registered Posts: 5
    Thanks for you response. It's nice to hear a friendly voice : )
  • RyanWRyanW Settling In Nicely Registered Posts: 19
    Were all here for you CPC!! xD
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    Hey CPC welcome to forums were a freindly bunch and any questions you post am sure anyone will answer.

All the best with your studies

Vic :)
  • katie2008katie2008 Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 294
    Hello, good luck with your studies..

It seems 5 days ago since I started Level 2.. and im now halfway through level 4!

Enjoy your time with us! (I have been on here for 2 odd years, but had to start a new username, hence low post count..)
  • janwaljanwal Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,189
    Hi CPC

How are you finding the course, I started in September as well, believe me it is hard when your working as well. Just finished costing and about to do the mocks on line then sit the real thing on 22nd November...scary, found a test on Osbourne and did ok so fingers crossed.

Janet