BPP and Simply Books

Daniel EDaniel E Feels At HomePosts: 28Registered
I'm sure there are other people who are in this situation so let me ask. BBP doesn't provide Sage as part of its home learning package.

What I need to know is are they still using Simply Books for the Skills Test?

For those who were told to download the trial version did you use it to the complete the Mock Simulation?

Is there any point even trying to get a trial version of Sage?

Many Thanks

Comments

• JaffasGirlJaffasGirl Trusted Regular Posts: 387Registered
    I'm sure I saw something on their website a while ago saying that they used Simply books in their test centres so to make sure that you familiarised yourself with it (there was a link to download a free copy) but i can seem to find it now. - are you doing the old standards? if so i would call and ask to make sure - cant see them having change it thought.
  • Daniel EDaniel E Feels At Home Posts: 28Registered
    JaffasGirl wrote: »
    I'm sure I saw something on their website a while ago saying that they used Simply books in their test centres so to make sure that you familiarised yourself with it (there was a link to download a free copy) but i can seem to find it now. - are you doing the old standards? if so i would call and ask to make sure - cant see them having change it thought.

Here it is

http://www.bpp.com/courses/examination-courses/accounting--finance/aat/old-standards/study-materials.aspx