Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

WEAF Exam Results!

loopylas18loopylas18 New MemberRegistered Posts: 5
Hey

does anyone know how long it takes to get your results for the WEAF exam. i sat mine last night and no one said how long it takes to get the results and i can not seem to find anything on the site.

cheers!!

Comments

• janwaljanwal Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,189
    Hi

Hate to tell you this but I sat mine 10 weeks ago and still waiting, they did say originally 4-6 weeks. :sad:

How did you find it, not my favourite, just hoping I passed.

Jan x
  • loopylas18loopylas18 New Member Registered Posts: 5
    i really dont want to wait that long!

errm was a strange one i thought! didnt enjoy it at all! will just have to wait and see and keep my fingers crossed.

x
  • Leah123Leah123 New Member Registered Posts: 9
    Really that long ago janwal??? That is awful! I was told about 2 week wait when i sat mine this morning, it went ok I think, thanks for your encouragement :)
  • welshwizardwelshwizard Trusted Regular South WalesRegistered Posts: 465
    Each section should be marked within 2 weeks and internally verified (marking quality checked) within a further two weeks - total overall for each section should be no more that 4 weeks - this is clearly stated in the AAT Code of Conduct for providers.
  • wendy67wendy67 New Member Registered Posts: 10
    I took mine over 6 weeks ago, and the assessor only got our papers to mark just over a week ago, and then they have to go to AAT to be marked! Not holding my breath, getting a little fed up with the whole AAT course and the training provider.
  • welshwizardwelshwizard Trusted Regular South WalesRegistered Posts: 465
    wendy67 wrote: »
    I took mine over 6 weeks ago, and the assessor only got our papers to mark just over a week ago, and then they have to go to AAT to be marked! Not holding my breath, getting a little fed up with the whole AAT course and the training provider.

Why are the AAT marking them? Ours are marked here and results are internally verified here too. Your provider should be able to find one assessor and one Internal Verifier to get these doen quickly. I would seriously think about contacting Membership Support at the AAT to register your concerns.
    Getting really fed up now, sat the exam on 7th March and still no results, excuses are the assessor was found not to be registered and then our course tutor had 2 weeks off for personal reasons. Will have no idea if got to do resit as can hardly remember any of it.:angry:

Edit: checked when i got home tonight and results are there, and I passed..............horray 2 to go!!
  • Sammmy88Sammmy88 Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 283
    Still waiting on my results!! Kaplan told me that it takes around 2 months!!! argh!! By then if I have failed I would have forgotten everything!
    Level 2 - Passed 2011
    Level 3 - Passed 2012
    Level 4 - Passed 2014

Awaiting to start CIMA :)
  • coojeecoojee Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 794
    Sammmy88 wrote: »
    Still waiting on my results!! Kaplan told me that it takes around 2 months!!! argh!! By then if I have failed I would have forgotten everything!

See Welsh Wizards post - you need to be reporting them to the AAT as they're in breach of their registration conditions.

If students do nothing, they'll continue to get away with it.

There are providers who stick to the rules, you just need to be a bit more open minded and not go with the big names just because they're a big name.
  • wendy67wendy67 New Member Registered Posts: 10
    Checked the 'my AAT' today and there is a date in the 'achieved date' column..of 31/05/11, so i assume ive passed. Think it took about 7-8 weeks for the results, but i havent had an email or anything in the post to say ive passed!.
    finally got my result! PASSED! Happy happy happy! xx
    loopylas18 wrote: »
    finally got my result! PASSED! Happy happy happy! xx
    Congratulations, have you finished level 2 now?
    I got my last result yesterday, Sage,PASS, so that's 1st year done.

Jan
    just waiting on my sage result then all done! only sat the exam on friday so got a few weeks to wait!

congrats Janwal! xxx