computerised accounts exam

NicholasNicholas Just JoinedPosts: 1Registered
Hi people just a few words to let off steam really, i took the Computerized Account exam and for anyone who has taken it knows you're scored on three parts, well i did really well on the 1st part 51/51, 2nd part 81/98 BUT on the 3rd part i uploaded a blank form, now the test is really about one's ability to enter data using a computerized accounts package right?, so why am i being found not yet competent. Surly downloading, uploading and submitting is to do with being computer literate in general and this isn't being taught in class and it's not something i do as my present job is a manual job (non office job). Surly i shouldn't have to do the whole exam again? :(

Comments

• JaffasGirlJaffasGirl Trusted Regular Posts: 387Registered
    why did you upload a blank form?
  • Chrisps303Chrisps303 Settling In Nicely Posts: 33Registered
    What do you mean when you say you uploaded a blank form?
    Did you upload all the reports and screen shots?
  • coojeecoojee Experienced Mentor Posts: 794Registered
    Nicholas wrote: »
    Hi people just a few words to let off steam really, i took the Computerized Account exam and for anyone who has taken it knows you're scored on three parts, well i did really well on the 1st part 51/51, 2nd part 81/98 BUT on the 3rd part i uploaded a blank form, now the test is really about one's ability to enter data using a computerized accounts package right?, so why am i being found not yet competent. Surly downloading, uploading and submitting is to do with being computer literate in general and this isn't being taught in class and it's not something i do as my present job is a manual job (non office job). Surly i shouldn't have to do the whole exam again? :(

The third part is the one where you answer some multiple choice questions in the answer booklet, are you saying that you didn't answer the questions? Or did you answer them but not save the document before you uploaded it? Or maybe you uploaded the wrong document?