Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Waiting for Level 2 certificate

Sulew17Sulew17 Well-KnownRegistered Posts: 174
Hi just want a bit of a rant really! Finished Level 2 exams in June, finally got confirmation of competency mid July. I emailed AAT to find out when we're likely to get our certificates and they tell me it won't be until mid-September! I thought certificates were sent out on a monthly basis - according to the AAT website anyway. Can't believe it's going to take so long.

What happens if someone needs to show their certificate to enrol for Level 3 or for some other reason?

Rant over!

Comments

• WoooofWoooof Well-Known Registered Posts: 174
    Sulew17 wrote: »
    What happens if someone needs to show their certificate to enrol for Level 3 or for some other reason?

You can just use your Statement of Achievement :)
  • Sammmy88Sammmy88 Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 283
    I am too waiting for mine! I finished mine June and got my last result mid July! So just waiting on my certificate! Wish they would issue them weekly or every two weeks!!
    Level 2 - Passed 2011
    Level 3 - Passed 2012
    Level 4 - Passed 2014

Awaiting to start CIMA :)
  • katie2008katie2008 Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 294
    Please bear in mind that at this point in the year, they are under a lot of pressure, and there are a lot of students sitting exams, waiting for results (me included), and also certificates.

They will come through eventually.
    I know, I am not actually really worried when it comes through, as I have my statement of achievement if ever I need to show anybody.
    I can imagine that at the moment they are really busy. :-)
    Level 2 - Passed 2011
    Level 3 - Passed 2012
    Level 4 - Passed 2014

• Sulew17Sulew17 Well-Known Registered Posts: 174
    Hi thanks for the replies to my mini rant! Problem is that I need the certificate for a short course I wanted to do before going back to college in September. Although I showed my statement of achievement they said this wasn't acceptable and I had to show my actual certificate. Never mind can always try again next year!
  • sun123sun123 Settling In Nicely Registered Posts: 19
    WEAF Result

i have done my Weaf assessment on 20th june and my tutor email me my result on 29th july as COMPETENT.Still in MYAAT Statements of Achievements is not updated,can anyone tell how long i need to wait for it?

thanks
    sun
  • janwaljanwal Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,189
    sun123 wrote: »
    i have done my Weaf assessment on 20th june and my tutor email me my result on 29th july as COMPETENT.Still in MYAAT Statements of Achievements is not updated,can anyone tell how long i need to wait for it?

thanks
    sun
    Mine took a couple of weeks to appear on SOA.
    I had to wait 2 months for mine to appear!! I wasn't impressed!!
    Level 2 - Passed 2011
    Level 3 - Passed 2012
    Level 4 - Passed 2014