Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

WEAF Exam Format?

Netherwood26Netherwood26 Feels At HomeRegistered Posts: 78
Hi

I've sat BA1 and I'm sitting BA2 very shortly. Having done the past papers they have a very similar format year in year out just wondering whether the WEAF and CA level 2 exams are the same if thats make sense?

Thanks

Martyn

Comments

• Sulew17Sulew17 Well-Known Registered Posts: 174
    Hi

When we sat ours this year they were all pretty much the same as the practise papers on AAT. Regarding WEAF, read thru the scenarios and questions carefully before starting and you should be ok. Be concise in your answers - don't waffle! They might throw in a couple of questions about your planned CBT, ie, what additional training, etc you feel you need or want, so have a think about this beforehand.

With Costing, make sure you're ok on LIFO, etc, as this always seems to come up.

I'm sure you'll do well.
  • Netherwood26Netherwood26 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 78
    Thanks Sulew17 much appreciated as always :-)
  • welshwizardwelshwizard Trusted Regular South WalesRegistered Posts: 465
    The biggest problem we found was that students were unable to download and upload files as directed. Make sure that you have read the AAT's guidance for students in relation to LearnPlus - it would be terrible to produce a model answer then to fail because you haven't uploaded files correctly WITH YOUR NAME MEMBERSHIP NUMBER AND DATE ENTERED IN TEH APPROPRIATE BOXES! (Don't say it'll never happen to you because it could)
  • Netherwood26Netherwood26 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 78
    thanks welshwizard