Practice Computer Based Assessments - Business & Personal Tax

Mikeb111 Registered Posts: 8 Regular contributor ⭐ ? ⭐
Can someone tell me where the practice CBA's are for Business and Personal Tax units please. I've tried looking on the website but have struggled to find anything at all.

Any help greatly appreciated.



  • anniebabe
    anniebabe Registered Posts: 595
    you need to access them though MyAAT, Study Zone, Level 4 Diploma, Business Tax - then you will get to elearning.
    scroll down and click on lvl 4 again and Buisness Tax again.
    Very long winded - but they are there if you keep looking.
Privacy Policy