Level 4 & further studies..

JessieM
JessieM Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
Hi guys!

I'm a newbie to the forum so apologies if this is in the wrong place! Just thought I'd let you know of a course that could be of interest to some people!

If you have completed Level 3 or Level 4 you could apply for the course at either Stage 1 or Stage 2.
It's with Manchester Metropolitan University and it's called Professional Accounting - http://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/taught/2012/9441/
Heres the link!

It's just under a 6 year course if you start at Stage 1 and stick at it! But you gain, AAT Level 4, CFAB (Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business), a degree in Professional Accounting, ACA Chartered exams, and a masters degree in Professional Accounting!

It's sponsered by the AAT and ICAEW and is pretty comparible with the ACA course fee's and days away from the office, but gaining much more!

The company I work for have just agreed to fund me through it starting in January, as although I'm only part way through my Level 3, I have enough UCAS points to gain entry at Stage 1 so I can overlap the end of my Level 3 and Level 4

The open day is on the 23rd of November for anyone who thinks it sounds interesting!

So excited to get started! :D

Comments

• uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor 🐘
    Wow that is fantastic that your company are going to sponsor you !

I'm going to the open day on the 23rd as well, but I will be looking to start the programme at stage 3 (of 5) which is the BA level and professional stage of ICAEW.

I've worked out that it will cost me £2800 to complete the degree phase of the course - while that is a large amount of money for me to find (as I self fund) it suddenly makes a degree an affordable option for me ! I'm cautiously excited for Wednesday too - but I'll need to find out if they will actually accept me before I get my hopes up too high !
Privacy Policy