WEAF Help!

johnnyboy987johnnyboy987 Feels At HomePosts: 36Registered
Hey,

I am about to sit WEAF exams next week in my work place. Can someone let me know how it works?

I've got the LearnPlus thing and my invigilator at work has been emailed the access codes, but do I need print the pages of the assessment, fill in boxes by hand, then scan as PDF and attach/submit? Or do I fill in boxes in a word document? Or do I answer on a separate word doc and submit that, referencing in the Page number?

Also, I guess to attach the page where my invigilator has to sign it has to be scanned in, saved as PDF and attached/submitted that way... Is that right?

Any light anyone can shed would be great :)

Cheers,

Johnny

Comments

• esmith91esmith91 Settling In Nicely Posts: 16Registered
    Hey

I sat my WEAF part 1 yesterday I did mine at a college but my teacher printed of the assesment as well as otherwise you would have to keep scrolling up and down. She said that she was allowed to do this, then you put the access code in and save the word document with the questions on. Then write the answers on that document save when finished then on the original page there is a link to upload it once it says you have uploaded I would click on it too make sure it has your answers on as we had some trouble with it.

Hope this helps
  • johnnyboy987johnnyboy987 Feels At Home Posts: 36Registered
    Aw Cheers :) I done part 1 in the workplace yesterday morning and it was basically the same as what you said. I printed off the document to save on the scrolling as I saw it say somewhere that it was OK! Got part 2 tomorrow morning. Can't wait to get this level finished, just CMPA to go after this.

I didn't check the doc that I uploaded actually had the answers on it :S Fingers crossed it worked alright lol!