Costing exam tonight - reassurance needed please!!!!!!!

GemmaSGemmaS Well-KnownPosts: 178Registered
I've got my costing exam tonight which I'm really nervous about, as I have been ill all weekend so haven't been able to revise as much as I would have liked. I've completed the practice exams on here and passed both of them but feeling really nervous! I'm sure I'll be fine but hate not feeling prepared. :sad:
I'm going to try and get some revision done at work on my lunch break so hopefully will feel a bit better aqbout it afterwards :001_unsure:

Comments

• SashaDellaSashaDella Trusted Regular Posts: 362Registered
    You'll do great :D As soon as you get there you'll just go into costing zone and you'll wiz through it!!
    Good luck and let me know how you get on!!!!!!!!!!
  • janwaljanwal Experienced Mentor Posts: 1,189Registered
    Good luck Gemma, mine is booked for the 19th,

Let us know how you get on

Jan x
  • GemmaSGemmaS Well-Known Posts: 178Registered
    I passed! :D I was very nervous going in and couldn't think straight around the first few questions......... Until I opened my drink and it fizzed sprayed all over me and my desk, which meant i got the giggles when the guy invigilating came over with a cloth for me :S not very professional however it meant I relaxed enough that I actually enjoyed the exam! :thumbup:
  • SashaDellaSashaDella Trusted Regular Posts: 362Registered
    Haha that sounds very funny actually! and congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! :001_smile:
  • GemmaSGemmaS Well-Known Posts: 178Registered
    Thank you!!!!!! Took me a good 5 mins to stop giggling under my breathe ;) Very pleased I passed!