Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)

Level 2 course through Premier Training?

SarahLFSarahLF New MemberRegistered Posts: 7
Hi I want to start my level 2 course and work have just agreed to pay for it
I have to do it via distance learning and am looking at premier training, both based on feedback I can find online and the employers pack they offer.
However before I can register my employer wants to speak to someone who has trained with them and find out how they are to train through etc.
Please can anyone help me, I really want to get started on this.
PM if you prefer.
thanks

Comments

• EvieEvie Banned Banned User Posts: 14
    Hi SarahLF, i am studying with Premier and they are really good and i have never had any problems with them. I always get to speak to my tutor whenever i phone and he is really helpful. I did ring round training providers when i was deciding who to go with becuase i wanted to be sure and they did seem the best compared to others. i rang a few times and everytime the girls i spoke to could answer all my questions and were so helpful. Feedback is good from tutors aswell coz they are quick and affective. I hope this helps alittle but if you want to ask anything specific i will try help good luck choosing :)
  • SashaDellaSashaDella Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 362
    I can help, im with Premier on level 2 :)
  • SarahLFSarahLF New Member Registered Posts: 7
    Thanks to all those who have offered to help, thanks to that I have now had approval to book the course, so should soon be getting started.:thumbup1:
    Good Luck :D
  • EvieEvie Banned Banned User Posts: 14
    Good luck with your course! :)
  • SarahLFSarahLF New Member Registered Posts: 7
    Thanks finally got enrolled and should have the books on Monday :thumbup1:
    Congrats! :) Let me know if you need any help

Sasha