Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Level 2 certificate?

missm4ry4mmissm4ry4m Well-KnownRegistered Posts: 177
Hi

I received my last level 2 result on the 13th of July. When will I receive my certificate?

Thanks

Comments

• janwaljanwal Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,189
    I passed my last level 3 on 10th and got my certificate today.

I'm sure my level 2 wasn't as quick though.

Congrats at passing, when do you start level 3

Jan
  • missm4ry4mmissm4ry4m Well-Known Registered Posts: 177
    I've passed my level 3 too; had my last exam on the 21st of June an got the certificate pretty quickly!!

I've just been doing a combination of level 2 and 3 exams this year and happened to complete level 3 first. Hoping my level 2 cert comes soon though!!

I'm starting level 4 in September although I'm trying to get ahead with the project! When do you start?
  • SamiHSamiH Well-Known Registered Posts: 179
    I passed Level 3 on 3rd July, still waiting for my certificate :(
    missm4ry4m wrote: »
    I've passed my level 3 too; had my last exam on the 21st of June an got the certificate pretty quickly!!

I've just been doing a combination of level 2 and 3 exams this year and happened to complete level 3 first. Hoping my level 2 cert comes soon though!!

I'm starting level 4 in September although I'm trying to get ahead with the project! When do you start?

Hi

I start level 4 on the 13th Sept, how is the project going.

College advised us to make a start and to also look at FNST as that is one of our first modules along with Budgeting.
    Must admit not started yet as not been too well.

What options are you doing?

Jan
  • Jo ClarkJo Clark Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,525
    janwal wrote: »
    Hi

College advised us to make a start and to also look at FNST as that is one of our first modules along with Budgeting.

Jan

Hello Jan

Sorry to hear you have not been well. Are you better now?

Take care of yourself.

JC :o
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
    Jo Clark wrote: »
    Hello Jan

Sorry to hear you have not been well. Are you better now?

Take care of yourself.

JC :o

Hi Jo

Feeling better than I was, typical though as I was on hols last week. Back to work on Monday.

Hoping I can keep going through level 4 as the answer is an op (and I haven't got time).

Jan
    Hi

Jan

I start Level 4 on the 10th of September! We haven't been told to look at anything but I want to start looking at the project soon so I can focus on other important units!

I know the first units are Budgeting and PTX, and the other option is credit management although I would have preferred to do BTX!!
    Hi Jo

Feeling better than I was, typical though as I was on hols last week. Back to work on Monday.

Hoping I can keep going through level 4 as the answer is an op (and I haven't got time).

Jan

Oh Jan, sorry to hear that... let me know if there is anything I can do, despite the distance!
    Benjamin Franklin
    missm4ry4m wrote: »
    I start Level 4 on the 10th of September! We haven't been told to look at anything but I want to start looking at the project soon so I can focus on other important units!

I know the first units are Budgeting and PTX, and the other option is credit management although I would have preferred to do BTX!!

There is nothing to stop you studying BTX in your own time or once you have completed the course set out by your college :) Plenty of people on here will help you if you have questions.
    Benjamin Franklin
    It seems quite a lot of colleges have dropped BTX, we were told a few months back the options were PTX and BTX,
    now we have been to Credit Management and PTX.

Jan
    I'm definately considering doing BTX in my own time. I think colleges should do it as PTX and BTX go together so nicely! I find Taxation very interesting so I really want to do it! For now, I'm just going to concentrate on the compulsory units!