Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Assessment Results for LVL 2 not showing up. Webpage Error

AbelAbel Feels At HomeRegistered Posts: 46
Hello fellow students. Just wondering if anyone has the same problem as I do. I am trying to check my assessments results and the following text shows up. I have recently checked my results on the same computer and using the same browser and same version. Is there anything I can do or is it a problem in the AAT webpage which only they can fix? Anybody experienced this before?.
Thank you in advance

(Text copied from AAT results webpage)
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by this technical problem. Please be assured that our team at the AAT has been notified of this problem and we will fix this as soon as possible. Please try again later to see if the problem has been fixed.

If you wish to contact us about this problem, please use the contact information here. It would be very helpful for us if you could provide the following information when contacting us: •Date and time when problem was encountered
•Steps to reproduce the problem, if possible
•Browser type and version

Comments

• PetanaPetana Feels At Home Registered Posts: 72
    Hi, I haven't seen this message but last week the page stated that they are currently facing delays with uploading the assessments results. I have been waiting for 6 weeks with the last exam and 3 weeks for the most recent one. If you are waiting for a result of a project based exam, I would contact the tutor for results as they should be able to email them over.