Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

practise tests

caroline23caroline23 Feels At HomeRegistered Posts: 53
i tried to do the practise assessment CBTs on the aat member website but it has an introduction then no next button or anything?

is it just my computer or does anyone else get this?

Comments

• SashaDellaSashaDella Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 362
    what practise was it and what browser are you using?
  • johnnyboy987johnnyboy987 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 36
    Press F11, as it requires your full screen... I had the same thing I think
  • caroline23caroline23 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 53
    iim using google chrome but also tried internet explorer and it is the practise cbt assessment for level 2 BA1, but i have tried the others and have the same thing, F11 on my laptop is mute...?
  • Jo ClarkJo Clark Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,525
    Hello Caroline

Do you have a menu bar at the top of the browser screen with the option 'view'? If so, click on it and see if there is an option for Full Screen.

Let us know if that works.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • caroline23caroline23 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 53
    i have now been told for laptops you have to hold down fn and F11 together and it goes full size, thanks everyone, hope this helps anyone else too!
  • billdoorbilldoor Well-Known Registered Posts: 129
    Just another tip for Chrome - I always have to move my taskbar from the bottom of the screen and also hide the bookmarks toolbar. Then I can just see the tops of the buttons and am able to press them.

I've just been doing practice assessments for my AP1 assessment tomorrow - good luck with BA1, it's nice to get that out of the way:001_smile:
  • GemmaSGemmaS Well-Known Registered Posts: 178
    billdoor wrote: »
    I've just been doing practice assessments for my AP1 assessment tomorrow - good luck with BA1, it's nice to get that out of the way:001_smile:

Good luck for AP1 tomorrow! :)
  • billdoorbilldoor Well-Known Registered Posts: 129
    Thanks Gemma - I passed AP1 today. :thumbup1:

Then I arrived home to find the books for AP2 had arrived so I can start that tomorrow!

Have to say - my last three before today were WEAF, CMPA and SPSW, all CBPs. I can't stress enough how good it is to get back to assessments which provide a result on the day.
  • Pearce161Pearce161 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 57
    well done!