Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Greenlight

Jo ClarkJo Clark Font Of All KnowledgeRegistered Posts: 2,525
Hello

Following a private message I received from a new student enquiring about greenlight, please find below a link to access this.

https://services.aat.org.uk/elearn/

You will need to logon using your MyAAT details. You will have access to:

overviews of each learning area, which you can read online or print out
the Learning zone, where our interactive e-learning modules will help you get to grips with the important points in a fun, engaging way
AAT Green Light tests, which will help you judge how well you understand the learning areas you’ve been studying
practice assessments and assessment briefings to help ensure you're prepared.

Good luck all.

JC :o
~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
Benjamin Franklin

Comments

• ademooreademoore Well-Known Registered Posts: 146
    Just to chip in, i've had a look at these and will definitely be pointing my aat students to these to aid in revision!
  • welshwizardwelshwizard Trusted Regular South WalesRegistered Posts: 465
    I show all my students these resources and keep telling them that they are they to supplement my teaching. They are useful - especially when you come across a particularly tricky topic - as it often helps to look at a different view of the same thing. Hopefully much more will be made of these really excellent resources (the ethics ones have saved my sanity on more than one occasion!)