Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Eagle education

chezr90chezr90 Settling In NicelyRegistered Posts: 22
Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the eagle education online training. would appreciate any feedback, good or bad, as I have a very interested friend.

Thanks

Comments

• deborahcarpenterdeborahcarpenter Well-Known Registered Posts: 161
    Hi,

I have not had any experience personally but my sister did level 2 & 3 with them and found them to be good. She said she could get hold of her tutor any time and she passed all her exams 1st time!!

Deborah
  • taylorbullockxtaylorbullockx Just Joined Registered Posts: 2
    Hello,

I've almost completed Level 2 with eagle and am waiting for my Level 3 materials to arrive.
    They have been really good so far, haven't really had any problems but any contact I have had with my tutor replys have always been fast and marking of tests is always completed within 48hrs which is really good to get feedback so quickly. The study Buddy they provide is really goood because it puts everything you need to know in small sections instead of having to trawl through the entire books to find it. The online learning is also great, lots of practise assesments and interactive tutorials which can be used for revision or helpful for going over subjects which your unsure about. I'd tell your friend to go for it theyve been really good so farr!

Taylor
  • MWAUGH1983MWAUGH1983 Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 420
    Kaplan I find are a quality provider of AAT. There materials are great and are well respected by employers; I would say that in interviews employers would look at kaplan/bpp more favourable than say the smaller outfits.
  • Jo ClarkJo Clark Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,525
    MWAUGH1983 wrote: »
    Kaplan I find are a quality provider of AAT. There materials are great and are well respected by employers; I would say that in interviews employers would look at kaplan/bpp more favourable than say the smaller outfits.

Hello Martin

How are your studies going?

Not wanting to be awkward or cause any bad feeling but I don't agree with what you say about employers looking more favourable at Kaplan/BPP etc than smaller outfits. Does it matter where or how you study as long as you pass the exams?

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • BluewednesdayBluewednesday Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,624
    I have to agree with Jo, I've never been asked who I studied with
  • SandyHoodSandyHood Font Of All Knowledge Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034
    I disagree too
    in interviews employers would look at kaplan/bpp more favourable than say the smaller outfits

I've often given references for students from Chichester. I've also often been contacted by prospective employers for students who have attended my own revision classes.

By all means correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm suggesting that job applicants are judged on what they can do, not who taught them.
    Sandy
    [email protected]
    www.sandyhood.com