Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

BA1 Exam

caroline23caroline23 Feels At HomeRegistered Posts: 53
is it the same format as the practise assessments online? i have done the 4 on the website and passed
them so im thinking of booking my exam for 2 weeks time so i have time to practise and revise, ive been using calculator on my mobile to add up totals etc and for the initial trial balance as it doesnt have a
calculator feature on the assessment, are you allowed to take one with you? what about a sheet of
paper to scribble things down on?

Comments

• GemmaSGemmaS Well-Known Registered Posts: 178
    Hi Caroline,

The exams are almost identical to the mock format on the AAT website. You will not be able to use your mobile as a calculator in the exam so it is essential you get a calculator for the exam. The exam centre I have always gone to have always provided a few sheets of paper for me to scribble notes on, I'm sure all of the others do as well. You need to take a pen/pencil, calculator, Photographic ID and AAT membership number with you.

Good luck with your exam! :)

Gemma
  • Kelly7Kelly7 Well-Known Registered Posts: 218
    Yes, the exam I did last year was virtually the same as the practice assessments, just different numbers. X
  • Duracell BunnyDuracell Bunny New Member Registered Posts: 7
    I passed my BA1 on Monday :)
  • billdoorbilldoor Well-Known Registered Posts: 129
    Congratulations, feels good doesn't it?:001_smile:

BA2 next?
  • daniela380daniela380 Just Joined Registered Posts: 1
    Congratulations! I also passed my BA1 last week. Looking forward to using the forum and hopefully contributing something with a little sense!
    billdoor wrote: »
    Congratulations, feels good doesn't it?:001_smile:

BA2 next?

My next Exam is WEAF thats order the college want me to do it lol :)

Thanks aswell, well chuffed I passed it :)
    daniela380 wrote: »
    Congratulations! I also passed my BA1 last week. Looking forward to using the forum and hopefully contributing something with a little sense!

Congratulations too :)