Sage Instant Exam

lakshlaksh New MemberPosts: 20Registered
Hi

I have just completed my Sage Instant accounts exam. I am worrying about my results that if any one can help me with it.What is the pass percentage or marks?
how many days it takes to get certificate?

Comments

• SashaDellaSashaDella Trusted Regular Posts: 362Registered
    I think the pass rate is 80% but I'm not sure!
    It took 10days for my certificate to come through,
  • lakshlaksh New Member Posts: 20Registered
    I think the pass rate is 80% but I'm not sure!
    It took 10days for my certificate to come through,

Hi Sasha

Thank you so much for your reply

Is any thing mentioned in certificate that successful or unsuccessful? feedback on sections?

laksh
  • Rachie278Rachie278 Feels At Home Posts: 55Registered
    Hi, I'm just doing my assignments for my training provider for Sage, for the Sage exam, do I need to have someone sitting with me?! Or can I literally just do it at home by myself?!
    You can do it on your own. Sage is a open book exam.
    You can refer to books while doing exam.
  • coojeecoojee Experienced Mentor Posts: 794Registered
    Rachie278 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm just doing my assignments for my training provider for Sage, for the Sage exam, do I need to have someone sitting with me?! Or can I literally just do it at home by myself?!

If you're referring to the AAT assessment then you do need to be supervised when you sit the assessment. I'm not sure if this thread is referring to something other than the AAT paper though.
    I was told by my training provider, that once I pass the Sage exam, that can be marked off on AAT computerised accounts exam?!
  • CountrybumpkinCountrybumpkin Feels At Home Posts: 52Registered
    The pass rate for the sage exam is 70% . It took forever for my certificate to come through - I called sage after 10days and i was told i'd passed on the phone, it then took another week for me to receive it through the post. The certficate just said i'd passed, it doesn't state the mark i received.

Sage post out the certficates second class on a Monday so if you sat your exam on a Tues (like me) you may have to wait a while to receive your certificate.

Don't worry Rachie, once you receive your certificate your tutor will help you upload your certificate onto learnplus so it can then be verified by AAT. It's quite a lengthy process but if this is your last exam and you're looking to continue studying there's nothing to stop you moving onto Level 3 once you've sat your exam.
    Hi Countrybumpkin

Thank you for your reply and gave more useful information to us. I was worrying about 80% result.

your reply gives me some confidence and awaiting for the certificate. I took my exam on thursday(15/11). Hope i will receive early in the next week.

planning to start level 3 as soon as I receive the certificate.

Thanks
    No worries, i'm pleased i could help. I found it really frustrating waiting for my result and i couldn't find any information regarding to the pass rate, how they informed you of your result etc. While i had sage on the phone i badgered them for some answers, the lady in the certification department was really nice and told me all about it - i knew the info would come in handy someday!

I was convinced i'd failed after my computer took a wobbler and wouldn't let me complete any of the simulations and i managed to pass, admittedly i didn't get a fantastic result but a pass is a pass!

Good luck and keep us posted!
    I received my certification today. Happy that I am successfully completed my level2..Thank you so much............
    Whoop whoop! That's great news, well done!! Are you having a well deserved rest or ploughing straight on with Level 3?
    I am planning to start level 3 in December....
    Did my Sage exam today, really shouldn't have done it as i was stressed out and not in the right frame of mind. Didn't even manage to finish all the questions : (
  • SashaDellaSashaDella Trusted Regular Posts: 362Registered
    Hope you get good news! But I wouldn't worry until you get the results!

Now you have done the exam once, you will know what to expect if you have to re-take!
    Thank you! I know there is nothing much i can do until I get the results, but I also know, you only get one chance at the Sage exam, has anyone else failed this?