Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

computer module

caroline23caroline23 Feels At HomeRegistered Posts: 53
can anyone tell me which companies so the computerised accounting module for level 2 individually?

tried to find it on kaplan as i heard they do it but cant find it?

Comments

• caroline23caroline23 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 53
    meant *do
  • billdoorbilldoor Well-Known Registered Posts: 129
    Do you mean you want to do just the CMPA module with a provider, or that you just want to sit the exam and not take the course content?

If the former, I imagine plenty will. I use BPP and you can just book individual modules with them and I'm also pretty sure Kaplan do. Might be best to phone them if you're having difficulty finding out on the website.
    Thanks for reply, im currently just buying the osbourne books and sitting exam as external candidate at a bpp centre however as its not a Cbt exam for the computer module i was told id have to sign up with a learning provider for that module as they have to mark it so content etc would be incuded in that althought if there is an alternative way id be interested as its about £230 for one module i think which is expensive...anyone done it self study?
    *bump*