Level 2...........done!!! yippeeeee

Rachie278Rachie278 Feels At HomePosts: 55Registered
After two weeks of waiting for results, I rang Sage to see if I had passed the Computer module.......yup!! That means I've done all my Level 2, so pleased, especially after a gap in the middle of my studies I managed to complete it all in the time I'd set myself. Now I can get right into Level 3. Good luck to everyone with your studies, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :laugh:

Comments

• SallyC75SallyC75 New Member Posts: 6Registered
    Fantastic well done! I'm about to sit my computer module and then I'll be done too (hopefully). How did you find the computer module exam?
  • Rachie278Rachie278 Feels At Home Posts: 55Registered
    Thank you! Im not sure if you mean the computer module or the Sage exam, my training provider supplied Sage Software so I did the Sage exam and then that gets marked off against the Computer Module apparently! Good Luck with your last exam :)
  • WhirlwindWhirlwind Well-Known Posts: 249Registered
    Well done!!
    Thank you!!
  • amurrayamurray Feels At Home Posts: 213Registered, AATQB
    Congratulations! :)
    AATQB, FIAB.
    *MAAT hopefully to follow soon!
  • billdoorbilldoor Well-Known Posts: 129Registered
    Congratualtions, bet you feel good right now:)

All the best for Level 3!
  • NileshladvaNileshladva Settling In Nicely Posts: 22Registered
    Hi Rachie278,

Congratulations, a massive well done to you! I'm still doing my level 2 and it will probably take me a while with the pace I'm going at. I was just wondering what method of learning your doing an also are you saying by doing the sage exam you get exemptions from the computer module? :o

Cheers, Good Luck with Level 3!

NileshLadva
  • Clayy1990Clayy1990 Settling In Nicely Posts: 35Registered
    Wooooo, me too! little break over christmas and then cracking on with level 3 :-)
    Thank you amurray and billdoor! I'm sure i'll be on here asking for help in no time!

Well done Clayy1990! Your plan is the same as mine then! I've already been looking at the book for AP1, would be good to stay in contact and help each other out if we're doing the same things at the same times?!

Nileshladva.....keep going! I did level 2 via distance learning and my provider sent me Sage accounts through with the rest of my books for the level. I have done the Sage online exam, which meant that I didn't have to sit another CBA for the computer accounts module (so saving pennies!) and yes, the Sage certificate is now being loaded onto an e portfolio on the AAT website to be verified and then that marks off against the computer module, if that makes sense?! ;)
  • amurrayamurray Feels At Home Posts: 213Registered, AATQB
    Congarts also Clay1990.

:001_smile:
    AATQB, FIAB.
    *MAAT hopefully to follow soon!
  • bladesmanbladesman Settling In Nicely Posts: 17Registered
    Congratulations and good luck on the next level.
  • eccleseccles New Member UKPosts: 12Registered
    Rachie278 wrote: »
    ...I did level 2 via distance learning and my provider sent me Sage accounts through with the rest of my books for the level...

I'll be using the distance learning route too (once I get the money together to pay for the fees) and I was just wondering who you went with?
    Hi Eccles. I went with Premier Training, they were one of the cheapest and i can highly recommend them. They offered interest free payments as well if you wanted to get started now!
  • Clayy1990Clayy1990 Settling In Nicely Posts: 35Registered
    Thanks everyone, and yes Rach sounds good.
    my e-mail is [email protected]
    I've booked my exams for AP1 & 2 for February so it's a lot of nights revision to get in :-)
  • eccleseccles New Member UKPosts: 12Registered
    Rachie278 wrote: »
    Hi Eccles. I went with Premier Training, they were one of the cheapest and i can highly recommend them. They offered interest free payments as well if you wanted to get started now!

Thanks Rachie. I've been looking at them already and they do seem pretty reasonable. I like the idea of the payment option too. :001_smile: I still need to wait though, money is just too tight at the moment.
  • Donna CurlingDonna Curling Feels At Home RingwoodPosts: 59Registered
    just wanted to add my congratulations on your pass of level 2.
    Good luck with your next study.
    kind regards Donna Curling
    Donna Curling - AAT Tutor
    www.completebookkeeping.co.uk