Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Self study training provider question

SadmelonSadmelon New MemberRegistered Posts: 8
Hi everyone! Just a question that I've got regarding self study that hopefully someone can clear up!

I have recently registered with AAT and have been self studying level 2 with my first exam booked for next week. when I first registered I registered the training provider as kaplan as I originally did plan to sit with them. However after finding they do not do evening or weekend exams have had to book exams with BPP instead. Will I have to speak to AAT to change my training provider before I sit my exam next week or will it not be a problem?

Any help appreciated to stop me worrying :P thanks!

Comments

• Michelle02Michelle02 Just Joined Registered Posts: 3
    As you are under a Kaplan training code I think it would be best to contact AAT to advise, it would certainly do you no harm and put your mind at rest, and it would need to be corrected before you sat CMPA . You may need to find out your new training provider code beforehand.
  • NpsNps Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 782
    Hi,

I switched and swapped for all my exams and I was told that you needed to have the right provider shown else they wouldn't be able to upload your exam. I just rang AAT the night before each exam if I needed the code changing. Takes them about 20 seconds to do.