Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

WEAF - Time management help?

shane.wshane.w New MemberRegistered Posts: 23
I'm taking my level 2 intensive coarse and I failed my first WEAF exam, which is rather annoying. I failed on:

Time Management
Contributions of functions and people
Literacy (letters)
Reporting lines and conflict

The stupid thing is, I got a B in English GCSE. I can revise everything else for my exam on Tuesday, it's just Time Management I don't understand what so ever. I try to think logically about it, and it does not work.

Any help would be great!

Comments

• vyas2210vyas2210 Just Joined Registered Posts: 6
    Hi,

I found that writing it out on paper can help clear up any confusion. Put each hour worked on a line, usually 9:00 to 17:00

9 ...mail distribution
    10 ...fixed asset analysis
    11 ...fixed asset analysis
    etc

then write the task that is completed everyday e.g the mail distribution on the practice CBT, then put the lunch hour in 13:00 - 14:00, then anything else stated in the opening paragraph such as departmental meeting. Then you can tick off tasks by checking the duration and time they need to be completed by, be sure to include the urgent task the manager has left for you to do for example the bank statement reconciliation. If all tasks are complete for the day then move on the task that is most urgent for the next day.
    Hope it helps, it worked for me.