Evening or weekend exams

Mark19763Mark19763 New MemberPosts: 9Registered
Hi

Has anyone taken any exams either during weekends or evenings, i live in between Manchester and Liverpool, my work commitments have changed and I am now working Monday - Friday until 4pm, my next exam I will need to take at a centre will be for level 3 once I have completed the computerised accounts exam (at home)

thanks Mark

Comments

• SashaDellaSashaDella Trusted Regular Posts: 362Registered
    You'll have to call your exam centre, as everywhere is different. Some places offer weekend / evening exams (if thats what you were asking)

Sasha
  • CountrybumpkinCountrybumpkin Feels At Home Posts: 52Registered
    I don't live in your area but I have sat a weekend exam with bpp, Kaplan and Pitman (pretty expensive but they are super flexible with times) who are all nationwide. My local college will also except external candidates for exams, they have a list of set dates and they usually start at 6pm.

Like sasha said the best thing to do is to ring a few places (there's a search facility on aat website to help find your local exam centres) and ask about their availability for weekend/evening exams. You will also find that price can vary from place to place too.
  • angmcangmc Feels At Home Posts: 73Registered
    Have you tried Pitman in Warrington? I've got a feeling they might do them.
  • SadmelonSadmelon New Member Posts: 8Registered
    I'm from the northwest area and currently taking evening exams at BPP in Manchester. They start at 6pm. Although the last time i rang to book they said there was no more evening exam sittings until August and they don't do weekend exams to my knowledge.
    Also when i was enquiring with Kaplan about 5 months ago, they told me that they don't do evening or weekend exams but things might have changed since i spoke to them.

Hope this helps!

Eloise
  • Mark19763Mark19763 New Member Posts: 9Registered
    Hi Everyone

Thanks for the replies, it's good to know I can take the exams in the evening, I was getting worried I wouldn't be able to continue
  • emurattyemuratty Feels At Home Posts: 66Registered
    Hi Mark, try Warrington Collegiate. I've just finished level 4 here. Not sure if you can book just for exams if you're not studying with them, but they definitely do evening classes/exams. Tutors are excellent btw if you needed a training provider
  • YunYun Feels At Home Posts: 25Registered
    I took my exams with Kaplan on Saturdays in Chelmsford. I remember how pleased I was when I found out they could do weekend exams.