PBKT 1 LEVEL 2

Hi,

I have my PBKT exam tomorrow. I have done all the green light tests for this exam and keep on getting 90% and I pass on sample assessments. How similar are the real exam compared to the sample assesments and green light tests?

thanks

Comments

• ariadneariadne Posts: 218Registered
    Most exams I've done are very similar to the practice tests, but knowing the syllabus very well will help if they change the format. Just read the questions carefully rather than guessing what it is asking based on practice questions. This is what usually trips me up on practice tests. Relaxing and taking your time is a good tactic. It sound like you will definitely pass so don't worry.
  • DDOROURKE123DDOROURKE123 Posts: 62Registered
    Thank you, I completed my test and passed but I got really confused on one question

It showes me a statement of account, and it had invoice date details payment and discount

Then there was another table and it was the same layout but gave you the option to click paid correctly or paid incorrectly

The payments were the same for both tables

There was 4 accounts two said with discount applied and others said paid in full

I didnt what to do!! I seen it pop up once in the practice assessments on the aat website so hopefully some one knows what I mean

Thank you
  • BradleyClaridgeBradleyClaridge Posts: 30Registered

Thank you, I completed my test and passed but I got really confused on one question

It showes me a statement of account, and it had invoice date details payment and discount

Then there was another table and it was the same layout but gave you the option to click paid correctly or paid incorrectly

The payments were the same for both tables

There was 4 accounts two said with discount applied and others said paid in full

I didnt what to do!! I seen it pop up once in the practice assessments on the aat website so hopefully some one knows what I mean

Thank you

Good afternoon,
    Congratulations on passing, I took my exam on the same day in Chichester and I passed as well, I know the question you mean, you have 10 days for the customer to pay to receive the discount, you have to look at the date to find out if they paid within the 10 days and then choose the correct option in the box.

Kind regards
    Bradley
    I'm currently studying AAT Level 4! as part of my Finance Apprenticeship
    hi

Yes but I'm pretty sure that the dates were the same I spent 10 minutes looking at everything on the page and comparing the differences, I came across it In a practise assessment and I couldn't do it then either but the dates were there that time just be confused back then.

I guess you just see if they have paid in that time, and see if they should or shouldn't have the discount?

thanks
    are you practicing for CJBS exam now?