Sample assessment

Hey,

In my course notes for Level 2 Computerised Accounting module it says if I do the sample assessment on the AAT website it will mark what I've done and tell me whether I'm competent or not. However, when I try to upload what I've done it just says "unable to use manage uploads from a packaged exam", so when I click finish nothing happens.

Is the button broken or am I misinformed?
siyabuswa

Comments

• AGI2015AGI2015 Posts: 45Registered
    edited March 2015
    The sample assessment can`t be marked by AAT website. You need your tutor help or you can compare your answers with the answer folder . Unfortunately this exam has to be marked by someone, it isn't computer based exam;/ I had the same problem...
    Anyway good luck with your exam!
    akilahdale
  • ChristianBChristianB AAT Online Community Coordinator Posts: 205Registered
    Hi @akilahdale

We're unsure as to why you received that error. Possibly something to do with your connection or the file size of the document.

@AGI2015 is correct however; you will not receive any form of grading or mark as the CBP sample assessments are purely a tool to prepare you for how the assessment will run, as they have a human marked element. CBTs, however, will return a pass or fail in their feedback as they are completely computer marked.

Regards
    I have now left AAT. If you require any assistance with the forums, please contact membership support: https://www.aat.org.uk/contact-us
    akilahdale