Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Self study or training provider?

Looking to study level 2 computerised accounting and have been reading discussions about various aspects on here and note that quite a few people are self studying. I have a young family, work part time and would be studying part time and online if I used a provider. Interested in any feedback regarding either route. I have thought about buying the books anyway to get a feel for the subject, but then if I then sign up with a provider I would be paying for books again as part of their package. Also how do you do the SAGE unit if you are self studying, can you sign up with a provider for just that one unit? I'm not working in accounts at the moment so this is a fairly new subject to me. Many thanks.

Comments

• almunialmuni Registered Posts: 2
    After finishing my AAT level 4 from Osborne Training centre i have got my first job. It was lovely environment to study, high quality tutor who were ready to help any time, advanced teaching method and helpful stuff. Course fee is reasonable as well. Thank you Osborne.
    https://www.osbornetraining.co.uk/