Please familiarise yourself with AAT's Online Community rules.

AAT 2015 Achievement Ceremonies – Important Information

ChristianBChristianB AAT Online Community CoordinatorPosts: 206Registered
Our annual achievement ceremonies give members the chance to celebrate their success and membership progression.

This year's events will take place on the following dates:

Will I be invited to this year’s ceremonies?

You will be invited to attend these events, if you have achieved one of the following membership statuses between 20 September 2014 and 30 September 2015.
How can I reserve a place?

If you're eligible to attend, you will receive an invitation email. The email will contain instructions of how to book your place and pay for any guests. We allocate places strictly on a first come, first served basis – so it’s important to book your place as quickly as possible to maximise your chance.

How much will it cost?

Places are free for the member eligible to receive an achievement, each guest is charged at £24.

Will there be photographs? Is there a dress code?

AAT appoints an external photography company to provide delegates with the opportunity to purchase professional photographs at the ceremonies. Details of this service are sent to all members attending the events with their confirmation/joining instructions. You will be able to order pictures (with your guests if you wish) taken in a mobile studio at the event.

We ask members attending the ceremonies to dress smartly.

What happens on the evening?

After delegates have registered they can have a drink, network with other members and guests and visit the photography stands before the presentation ceremony starts.

During the ceremony delegates will be called to the stage in groups to be congratulated by an AAT representative. This will be interspersed with brief speeches. After the ceremony, catering and refreshments are available. Delegates will again have the opportunity to mingle/network with fellow AAT achievers.

For further information, please visit AAT's website or email awardceremonies@aat.org.uk.
I have now left AAT. If you require any assistance with the forums, please contact membership support: https://www.aat.org.uk/contact-us

Comments