Does Level 2 get harder?

I just finished Processing Bookeeping at my college and aced the exam (exceeded on all questions) and finished before everyone else in my exam room. I'm worried I have just wasted the money and set myself a year back when I could have just read a few books and started at 3. Does it get harder than PBKT? Do the people who have progressed from doing level 2 feel like it was worth it?
Georginaala

Comments

• Adele69Adele69 CambridgeAAT Student Posts: 320
    Costing can be tricky but in general L2 was pretty easy. I think only 1 or 2 people failed late on in the year, and that could have been related to falling behind or language issues, not the material. I feel L2 could easily be done as Distance learning, but liked having the routine of class. It was just a pity those who found it easiest last year were least helpful in class imo and quite distracting when leaving during all exams.

I don't think I appreciated just how helpful my tutor was last year though, as I've gone for class based teaching again for L3 and feel the tutor this time does the bare minimum and really resent the £2k spent (especially if I need to do any L3 resits).
    bolingbroke