Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

sage headache

Hi,

I am doing sample assessment Campbell's Kitchens and in error have entered several account balances for the creditors control account. I realised I had entered the opening balances on the 1st June instead of May and when I added the O/B for May I found I couldn't delete the other transaction... argh.

When I try to delete the transaction in the list of transactions it won't let me and when I try to edit the nominal record it won't let me... How do I rectify this? Its a really basic thing, frustrating that it is so difficult.

Comments

• beancounterbeancounter Registered Posts: 5
    Right I think I've sorted that out. You have to make an opposite entry to cancel it out. Now I can't work out how to make recurring payments, make petty cash payments without making a new supplier or how to make a payment from drawings into bank account... Basically the last few questions on the Campbells Kitchens Assessment I am really struggling on... If anybody has a spare chunk of time to help out I think it would really help other students on here too..

Thanks

BC