Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Starting Level 2

CJH90CJH90 Registered Posts: 1
Hi everyone,

I am considering starting level 2 in the next few months and I would be grateful for some insight and encouragement! I am thinking of doing distance learning as I find it easier to teach myself. I was wondering if anyone could let me know how long it took them/taking them to complete level 2 and how many hours a week they studied on average in order to achieve this? I work full time and will need to set aside time, motivation is not my problem, if anything I get worked up a lot over exams and studying and end up overdoing it!

Also, how difficult has everyone found this level?

Thanks for your help everyone.

Comments

• LordnohcoLordnohco Registered Posts: 1
    good luck ! same as you...
  • BertieBertie West Midlands Registered Posts: 376
    I completed levels three and four within eighteen months.

Level 2 I didn't do, level 3 isn't hard, neither is level 4. People speak of a 'step up' I didn't think so.

ATT is a step up. ATT is a grown up version of tax. I know you've not asked yet...

You can make it as easy, or as difficult as you wish. For me I like to gain the knowledge so I was reading real world situations, as an oppose to reading to pass an exam.

I've an OCD for knowledge - doesn't make me smarter than anyone else, it just makes me ensure I've covered many bases for a particular subject.

It doesn't take much to pass an exam.
    tomocurran123