Distance learning providers

I'm looking to do the level 2 course, but want to do distance learning as I also work full time. Does anyone have recommendations for providers? I've been looking at ics, but after reading some reviews, I'm not too sure. Can anyone help me with this?

Comments

• BertieBertie West Midlands Posts: 376Registered
    If you're intent on using a provider - I'd recommend Kaplan for AAT and CIMA, Tolleys for ATT.

BPP and ACCA seem to go well together so I'm told.
    spindrift
  • RecovR_MassageRecovR_Massage Posts: 7AAT Student
    I would avoid Avado (formerly known as Home Learning College)
    Bertie
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 1Registered
    Thanks for posting Katie: I am in the same position as yourself and have looked at lots of courses and read completely opposing reviews of the same companies! Like yourself I would really like to hear from people who have recent experience of the online and distance course providers...
  • kbateskbates Posts: 4Registered
    I would also suggest avoiding Avado (HLC). I had quite a few issues with them when I studied with them at level 2. I'm now onto level 4 with Kaplan and haven't had any real issues so would certainly recommend them.
  • taralouisetaralouise Posts: 16Registered
    Hi, there is a provider called Premier Training. They have just won AAT distance learning provider in 2017 so they must be pretty good. I am hoping to sign up for my level 3 with them very soon.
  • DannyT90DannyT90 Surrey Posts: 160AAT Student, AATQB
    I use ATC (Accoutning Training College) and I've been very happy with everything.
  • AC88AC88 Posts: 44AAT Student
    I've used Premier training from level 2 and would definitely recommend them.

They give you assignments to do after a couple chapters so each book they give you 3 assignments and one practice test, so they constantly are giving feedback on how your doing and where you can improve.