Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

cpag exam

hello..is there sage software on aat website to complete sample questions? how can i do sample questions if cant find sage on there..pleasr if anyone knows let me know..would be a great help.
thankyou

Comments

• AAT_TeamAAT_Team Administrator Posts: 541
    Hi @fchoudhry - your training provider is responsible for providing you with the accounting software.
  • Adele69Adele69 CambridgeAAT Student Posts: 320
    At a guess I would say @fchoudhry is doing self study and that's why they are asking. I don't know the answer btw as I did L2 at an FE College. Do you not need to buy this module from a Training Provider (where you plan to take the exam) in order for them to mark it, and so may be supplied with a 30 day Sage CD?
  • AAT_TeamAAT_Team Administrator Posts: 541
    Thanks @Adele69. If you are self-studying @fchoudhry then yes, you will need to purchase the individual unit from a training provider like BPP, Kaplan or First Intuition and the software will be included.
    willp
  • fchoudhryfchoudhry Registered Posts: 18
    Thanks @Adele69 and AAT Team for your responses. i got it now the way it work. Thankyou very much for your help.