PROBLEM WITH STUDY SUPPORT AGAIN

Can anyone tell me how to alert AAT of an issue on their study support...again? This time with the CBA2 on the PDSY unit. A few of us are unable to view the last pop-up Financial Statements. It keeps bringing up the one above it which is staff. Tried on a few different platforms already. This is the week for the Synoptic sittings, I would have thought AAT would want to make it as smooth as possible, and most text books are advising to try out the CBA2 yet this function is not working in it. HELP?

Comments

• AlisonSwanson
    AlisonSwanson Registered, Tutor Posts: 209
    This is by no means a good solution Lindi but try looking through all of the pop-ups. We have had this problem with a few practice assessments throughout the year. The pop-ups seem to change order the second time you click on them. I would ring AAT given that it's already the Synoptic window week.
  • Lindi
    Lindi Registered Posts: 166
    Thank you. It doesn't seem to be working. Checked CBA1 and the same happens there. Am going to let AAT know this morning, in the meantime will attempt it without popups. Thanks for your help.
  • Zubair123
    Zubair123 Registered Posts: 19
    Lindi said:

Thank you. It doesn't seem to be working. Checked CBA1 and the same happens there. Am going to let AAT know this morning, in the meantime will attempt it without popups. Thanks for your help.

Try clicking just under the financial statements tab. It does the same for me too but that should work.
  • Lindi
    Lindi Registered Posts: 166
    @Zubair123 : you are a hero! I have reported it to AAT but still no response. This works fab so thank you!
  • Zubair123
    Zubair123 Registered Posts: 19
    Lindi said:

@Zubair123 : you are a hero! I have reported it to AAT but still no response. This works fab so thank you!

No problem =)
  • student
    student Registered Posts: 44
    Just click in the blank area underneath it and it brings you what you the financial statement
Privacy Policy