Sage login during exam

I've got the level 2 Using Accounting Software coming up later this month with Kaplan, who I understand use Sage One for their exams.

I was wondering what login details you use when setting up a new company in Sage One as it's an online based program? Any help would be appreciated. I'm confident using the software but am a little apprehensive about how i'll login to use it!

Answers

• JayKalleeJayKallee Posts: 92Registered, Tutor
    marven19 said:

I've got the level 2 Using Accounting Software coming up later this month with Kaplan, who I understand use Sage One for their exams.

I was wondering what login details you use when setting up a new company in Sage One as it's an online based program? Any help would be appreciated. I'm confident using the software but am a little apprehensive about how i'll login to use it!

marven19 said:

Setting up the company on Sage is outside the assessment, your Training provider can help you with company set up.
  • marven19marven19 Posts: 13Registered
    the trouble is i'm doing it all as self study without a training provider