Swapping from AQ2013 to AQ2016

Hello everyone, I am currently studying for level 3 (AQ2013). I have 2 exams left - Ethics and Final accounts prep. Because I am self-studying I need to find a tutor that can mark my ethics paper (marking usually takes about 6 weeks from past experience) and I am worried I will not manage to finish this level by next year. My question is: does anyone know how I can swap from AQ2013 to AQ2016 before the end of the year? From my understanding most of the exams I passed (except spreadsheets and ethics) will automatically be transferred to the new syllabus? Therefore if I manage to change from AQ2013 to AQ2016 I can go take the final accounts AQ2016 sometime soon and that will give me more time to study for ethics and also to find a tutor that can mark my paper.
Hopefully someone has experience with this and can help point me in the right direction.
Many thanks :)

Comments

• AlisonSwanson
    AlisonSwanson Registered, Tutor Posts: 209
    If you transfer to AQ16 you will have to sit the Level 3 Synoptic. Keep looking for a centre that will mark the Ethics paper and sit both units before December 31st. I don’t think the Ethics paper needs to be marked by the end of December, you just need to have taken it by then. Double check with AAT.
Privacy Policy