Personal tax

HWG2016 Registered Posts: 10
Good morning everyone,
Hope you all well. I need some advice and hope you can help.
I have a client who is residence in Italy, she set up a company in uk. She wants to rent a room from a friend to develop her business in UK, can anyone suggest what document does she need to pay the room by her company? obviously, she needs tenancy agreement, part of this, anything else?
Thank you very much for your advice in advance.
Privacy Policy