Sage advice..

deanshepherd
deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Having decided it is about time I prepare my own March 07 accounts(!) I have set about reconciling my figures is Sage.

As usual there are a few errors which I correct using the File Maintenance Correction facility but sometimes when I do that and then go to post a bank payment, Sage just throws me out and closes down.. :mad2:

Has anyone else experienced this?

Bizarrely, I then have to log into Sage on another machine to post the bank payment at which point I can then close down and go back to my own machine which will then work properly again!

:confused1:

Comments

• msf
    msf Registered Posts: 22 New contributor 🐸
    Hi Dean...
    i use sage line 50 v12....just recently when i come to reconcile the bank, it throws up error and have to logout and try again (only happens with reconciliation process). Sometimes the errors appear more frequent.
    I thought id share this and see if this is common with this version of sage.
  • deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I use the same version and was in the throws of reconciliation.
  • Sue
    Sue Registered Posts: 217 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Dean

I have the same problem with Sage Version 13.

I have contacted Sage. their answer is to uninstall and reinstall Sage, which I haven't tried yet!

Sue
  • whiterose
    whiterose Registered Posts: 49 Regular contributor ⭐
    Try checking on the Sage website for patches for your version - there was a bad problem with bank recs when v12 first came out...
  • claudialowe
    claudialowe Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Try the Sage forum which is supposed to be very good though I haven't had to try it myself.

http://sageforum.co.uk/index.php?sid=205d02f66f1f2f9953bdd4263d593830

Claudia
Privacy Policy