Still no result

A-VicA-Vic Expertise GuaranteedRegistered Posts: 6,970
Well i think am gonna give up for tonight with any luck will here by morning

there anyone left on here not got theres yet?

Comments

• PigpenPigpen Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 331
    Me neither :crying:
    I can't stand the suspense - off to bed :confused1:
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    i said that 30 mins ago now just have to pull myself away from here lol
    I am logged onto my work email remotely and still nothing - boo hoo
    which ones you waiting for - ECr & FRA for me
    its only foundation but been a tuff year and didnt study as much as i wanted to and hate wating for exam results its ica
    Still nothing
  • thoms04thoms04 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 36
    Im awaiting my IAC result too!
    Getting annoyed now .....:mad2:
  • TomarseTomarse New Member Registered Posts: 5
    I still havent received an email, has anyone else not received one?
    id ring them i just did and they said i wasnt reg to recieve on-line and there had been a mix up so have to wait till tomorrow now
    i definitely registered and so not very impressed at the moment.
  • TomarseTomarse New Member Registered Posts: 5
    Just phoned them up and they said i didnt register when im pretty sure i did! That was a load of time wasted last night and this morning and a long time to wait tonight!
    Anyway, well done to those who have passed, sympathies to those who havent, and good luck to the people who are still waiting!
    I'm sure if i called they would give me the same old rubbish too! Both myself and my colleague registered and we both still have nothing.

I guess we will have to wait now.
  • HMAHMA Just Joined Registered Posts: 2
    Lack of email results

I too have definately registered to receive my foundation results by email, and have not heard anything. The website says that results will be received by 9am on 19th, I think it's a really poor example set by the AAT to encourage everyone to register in this way and then let us down!!
    My colleague has just called and was given the same old (inset swear word!) ... and then the polite lady hung up on him!

If anyone isn't competent its the AAT!!
  • BluewednesdayBluewednesday Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,624
    I can understand why you're so frustrated as my ACCA results got spam trapped in hotmail last sitting and I didn't get them in the morning either.

But also to be fair to the AAT I'm sure I read somewhere that the results coming out by email are outsourced to someone else, so if they've not come out there isn't much they can do about it. I wouldn't suggest not letting them know as they need to know things are going wrong but it's worth double checking that they haven't got spam trapped by your provider (like the hotmail and yahoo results seem to do with ACCA).

Good luck and I hope when you get the news it is good news.
    The first thing i did was check spam folders etc.

Why did they ask my colleague to provide proof that he reigistered for the results by email when they know damn well you don't get a confirmation.

Just as with the website changeover right before the december exams, AAT are yet again showing a poor performance.
    No i have spoken to the AAT this morning and there was a mix up and i wasnt reg to recieve email results however it was all completed on-line and even he said my name was not just added through error.

Yes am fustratied but the person on the end of the line was very understanding and apolligetic plus at the end of the day i will recieve my result by post tomorrow and there avilable on-line tomorrow

but it cant give me back the night disrupted sleep that i wouldnt have minded missing for the fact that i was recieving my results but i will wait up again.
  • mikey180000mikey180000 Just Joined Registered Posts: 2
    I am so not happy about the fact that myself and so many others have not received our results. In the eyes of the AAT its down to the students not registering for the email notification. Not True at all, all of us cant be wrong. I know we only have to wait until midnight but its not the point in future they should automatically email you the results everyone, at the end of the day everyone wants to know so they can put their minds at rest. Thanks AAT for ruining my night and my day.

On a good note well done to every one who passed!
    This gets better just heard one from one of my class friend's in bits at mo she recieved her results and it said absent - shes really really upset and am a little confused as she was sat a few tables infront the whole of the exam and left a little time after me - even came for a drink after

Julie if ya here hun fingas crossed
  • speegsspeegs Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 854
    Hi Vic

Thought you should now that AAT results being marked as absent is nothing new.

In the last sitting a whole loads of exam papers went "missing" and there were loads of angry students. I am not sure, but I think they had to resit their papers in December. I hope this does not happen to your friend.

Good luck

Speegs
    Absent

yeah me too poor girl was sooooo nervous before the exam hopefully get to hear more tomorrow i really hope she doesnt have to go through it again!

More to the point i hope i dont as she was sat so close to me am hoping now my paper hasnt gone aswell
    well worth the wait

PASSED WOOOOHOOO

now cant sleep