Confused with ECR!!

Caz1
Caz1 Registered Posts: 44 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi guys

I'm on the diploma route and am sitting the ECR exam in June - is there also a skills test/simulation to do for this as well? Please help as I'm very confused!

Comments

• visha
    visha Registered Posts: 218 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    yes I am afraid so!

click on the website below and it explains it clearly

http://www.aat.org.uk/diploma/

In the third paragraph:-

"is assessed by practical skills tests as well as exams, and delivers the same high level of practical skills, knowledge and effective performance in the workplace."
  • Richard
    Richard Registered Posts: 373 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Caz1 wrote: »
    Hi guys

I'm on the diploma route and am sitting the ECR exam in June - is there also a skills test/simulation to do for this as well? Please help as I'm very confused!

Hi I'm also doing AAT Diploma route, the only skills tests that you do at Advanced Certificate level are Unit 15 CMCC and Unit 32 Professional Ethics. ECR and FRA are assessed by exams for Diploma route students - we don't have to do any skills tests for these units.
  • rob.woolhouse@yahoo.co.uk
    rob.woolhouse@yahoo.co.uk Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
    Not as I understand it - I managed to pass ECR in December and I very much hope that's the end of it ! FRA is also examined but PE, AWS, and OCMC (you may not have opted to take all of these at this level) are simulations as far as I know.

Good luck in June .
  • Caz1
    Caz1 Registered Posts: 44 Regular contributor ⭐
    Thanks guys! Feel much better about it now! :thumbup1:
Privacy Policy