Professional Cover

Options
MichelleWood
MichelleWood Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
Hello

I am currently working for myself offering bookkeeping, VAT and personal tax returns. I would like to become a member in practice and wondered if there is anyone in the Aylesbury/High Wycombe area who could become my professional cover? I would really appreciate any help.

Many Thanks

Michelle

Comments

• Jayneylass
    Jayneylass Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Michelle,

I am in a very similar situation to you.

Unfortunately, I do not live anywhere near you, but I don't know if that would matter.

If you're interested in contacting me for provided reciprocal professional cover arrangements, I'd be pleased to hear from you.

Pam.
  • MichelleWood
    MichelleWood Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hello Pam

From my point of view it would not matter that we do not live close as most of my work is done on the internet and I do not see my clients very often. If possible can you please send me an email to michelle@chilternbookkeeping.co.uk with your contact details so I can give you a call, if you also let me know when would be the best time to call.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many Thanks

Michelle
  • Michael56J
    Michael56J Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Try searching the Members in Practice database here: http://www.aat.org.uk/members/directory/search/ for someone AAT qualified in your area and simply ask if they would be interested in being your professional cover. And remember to point out that you have no intention to compete, just cover each other for difficult periods.

Michael
Privacy Policy