MOHMEDSALIM PATEL Registered Posts: 184 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Pay back period 1.90 years
net present value 153000 positive
project should be accepted

Comments

• jeskimosdad
    jeskimosdad Registered Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    yeah, except i went to decimal places- i think 152,500! nice one.
  • Dill
    Dill Registered Posts: 23 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I got +152000 but yeah, it's all good.
  • Manac Les
    Manac Les Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Me too!!

Yep, I came up with the £152500, if you work to 2 decimals as they do in the worked examples on previous papers and def 1.9 years. Hurrah!!! At least that's one right :001_smile:
  • *hayley-may08*
    *hayley-may08* Registered Posts: 43 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I know this sounds really thick... lol, but I got 152.5 as net present value, is that ok? Because the top column said £000, so is that right or not?? :mad2: Also, I got my payback period to be 1year 11months, so is that wrong???!!!!
    :001_wub:
    Please helllllp!

Thankyouu,
    xxx
  • katieh
    katieh Registered Posts: 25 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I think I totaly fluffed this question. I never added the disposal in so my NPV was only 79 summat and I used the wrong figures to work out my payback period. ooooppppsssss
  • Dill
    Dill Registered Posts: 23 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    You're okay Hayley.
  • jenz496
    jenz496 Registered Posts: 31 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I know this sounds really thick... lol, but I got 152.5 as net present value, is that ok? Because the top column said £000, so is that right or not?? :mad2: Also, I got my payback period to be 1year 11months, so is that wrong???!!!!
    :001_wub:
    Please helllllp!

Thankyouu,
    xxx

i got the same :001_smile:
  • *hayley-may08*
    *hayley-may08* Registered Posts: 43 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    phewww! Just really worried about my other mistakes now :S!!

Does that mean that you included the disposal figure aswell? Really woried about this one now! I put on my report to accept it, positive NPV, good payback period etc...

My other errors include: MOS Written bit - I put the wrong one to have the best MOS Figure. (Think my figures were correct though?!) This wouldnt be worth too many marks would it?

Reapportionment - the one which was 70/30% pro rata.. done this wrong, i just split it 70/30, and didnt use the direct labour hours at the bottom of the page which i should have done?? Is this wrong??

Stock report - i said that they were sticking to it for some stupid reason - but i gave valid points - and reasons; storage, wastage etc.. so i should onlly lose a few marks shouldnt i??

On the whole, I think all my other figures were ok?

Do you think this is a deffo fail???

xxx
  • kazseera
    kazseera Registered Posts: 87 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    i didnt know how to work out the pay bakc period or npvvv

but i did put the payback period was in the 2nd year...do you think thats ok ?
  • kiwimogs
    kiwimogs Registered Posts: 21 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Ecr

I did my ECR in December and thought I did ok. I waited patiently till Feb 19the only to find out I had passed section one and failed section two. I did my resit yesterday. I hardly slept last night. Thinking about what I may have done wrong. Roll on August. I just want it all to be over now.
  • George Tse
    George Tse Registered Posts: 241 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    You be ok im sure u passed this time round :D how many questons did u get wrong in section 2 ?
  • George Tse
    George Tse Registered Posts: 241 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    is it possible to fail with one question wrong in sections 2 ?
  • westendlad
    westendlad Registered Posts: 30 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    katieh wrote: »
    I think I totaly fluffed this question. I never added the disposal in so my NPV was only 79 summat and I used the wrong figures to work out my payback period. ooooppppsssss

thats what I did, and I don't understand why people are sayign this 10000 quid makes it 153000

But can't remember the question now
Privacy Policy