Dfsl Unit 13

Options
maggie85
maggie85 Registered Posts: 5 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hi

Is anyone else sitting DFSL Unit 13 on Wednesday?

Do you know what you're doing, its so hard and theres so much to remember?:confused1:

Comments

• maggie85
    Options
    just me then?
  • Alison
    Alison Registered Posts: 7 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    Im doing DFSL on Wednesday aswell and havent got a clue at all!!!:crying:
  • 80sGuitarSolo
    80sGuitarSolo Registered Posts: 21 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    Hi,

I'm sitting it too. I read somewhere that only about 90 people sit this paper usually, presumably we all work in local govt.
  • 80sGuitarSolo
    80sGuitarSolo Registered Posts: 21 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    I've concentrated on the standard format statements, the FRS17 and surrounding issues and the ratio analyses for section 2. Must say I struggle wityh the Housing Rev Accounts format as it is unfamiliar to me.
  • maggie85
    Options
    I'm really struggling with the wordy bits. I'm just hoping for a low pass mark.

It doesn't help that theres no text book.
  • daftcod
    daftcod Registered Posts: 12 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    It also doesn't help that we started the year with Consolidated revenue accounts and AMRA and now they are gone and we are left confused as to what to do with the information.
    The whole subject is REALLY hard.:thumbdown:
  • maggie85
    Options
    It also doesn't help that we started the year with Consolidated revenue accounts and AMRA and now they are gone and we are left confused as to what to do with the information.
    The whole subject is REALLY hard.:thumbdown:

Yeah we did the same, we seemed to spend loads of time on that and now they've changed it.
  • Alison
    Alison Registered Posts: 7 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    Im glad its not just me struggling for DFSL!!! But I realy dont have a clue with this one!! Doesnt help that we havent got any books, standards have changed, no support booklet and past papers are different!!!!!:confused1:
  • daftcod
    daftcod Registered Posts: 12 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    Alison wrote: ยป
    Im glad its not just me struggling for DFSL!!! But I realy dont have a clue with this one!! Doesnt help that we havent got any books, standards have changed, no support booklet and past papers are different!!!!!:confused1:

There is a 70-odd page support booklet on this site to download. I accessed it through the WIKI page. That being said, it's not a fantastic help but at least it's something to grab onto.

It's nice to know there are other DFSL people out there. Our small group at our centre feel like we are the only ones!!:lol:
Privacy Policy