Intermediate level

Options
Esme
Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
How long does it usually take to complete this level? I presumed it was a year but was told last week that it usually takes a year and a half?

Comments

• acc1077
    acc1077 Registered Posts: 138 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I believe it's usually a year I started January and am expected to finish December 08
  • LouLou143
    LouLou143 Registered Posts: 74 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Esme wrote: ยป
    How long does it usually take to complete this level? I presumed it was a year but was told last week that it usually takes a year and a half?

You can do it as quickly or as long as you feel comfortable with. At colleges etc, they usually do it in a year.
  • >Michaela<
    >Michaela< Registered Posts: 37 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    I did mine in a academic year - Sep - June.
  • Simmyluvsu
    Simmyluvsu Registered Posts: 55 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Normally takes a year. I started in September 2007 and finished June 2008.

If you go to college it'll propably be 2 x 3 hour sessions a week. (1 full day)
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    You can do it in under a year. I started in March and I've just finished ECR and FRA. It was difficult and you definately need to put the time in, but it is do-able. I think there were 4/5 of us who did both courses this year, so people do do it. After some intial worries, I fairly confident I've passed both exams - fingers crossed though
  • claire.robbo
    claire.robbo Registered Posts: 1 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    I started in March and I have just done both the ECR and FRA exams (and hopefully passed them!).

I'm hoping to fast track the Technician as well, but I don't know how realistic that is!
  • kazseera
    kazseera Registered Posts: 87 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    a year,, i suppose its possible to do it in less than a year
  • MOHMEDSALIM PATEL
    MOHMEDSALIM PATEL Registered Posts: 184 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Entirely It Up To You

I Believe If You Full Time Working And Have A Family To Look After It Is Better To Do In One Full Academic Year. It Is Possible To Finish Less Than One Year.you Need To Put More Effort And Practice Will Require In Fra.
  • Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Thanks for the replies everyone.. I'll aim for an academic year!
Privacy Policy