FRA how do we think we did?

2»

Comments

• shelle
    shelle Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor ⭐
    my b/s balanced but i know i have made a error same as what somwe people above prob did i just got to sit and wait now... be glad to get my life back tho!
  • Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor 🐘
    shelle wrote: »
    my b/s balanced but i know i have made a error same as what somwe people above prob did i just got to sit and wait now... be glad to get my life back tho!

get life back? it's back to similations now. lol.
  • lollipop
    lollipop Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    crying!

Oh dear, I too did not balance! Took me the full time to sweat it out, not a happy bunny! I know where I went wrong though just after time was called,thats so frustrating. Never mind. Also did a couple of silly mistakes at the end, wonder if they may be all heart and look at the good stuff???:001_unsure:
  • LizH
    LizH Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    I thought it was the most straightforward paper i've seen-done loads of past papers as revision and they were much more challenging. Saw my tutor straight after it and after telling her what was in it she was suprised about how little was actually tested!
    Took me hour and 25 mins, because i was being extra neat!
  • Primble
    well lollipop at least you know where you went wrong i still have no idea. it was just hard. Mondays erc was a right doddle tho
  • Hilmara Crawshaw
    Hilmara Crawshaw Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
    I am really pleased. Did in exactly 1h. Everything went smooth, but not everybody in my class got the same feeling. They struggled with the 2nd part. FRA was my favourite subject anyway. :thumbup:
  • shelle
    shelle Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor ⭐
    Primble wrote: »
    get life back? it's back to similations now. lol.

lol not for me all simulations done now just make sure everything in portfolio and ready for technican!!

as long as i pass i mean:mellow:
  • kazseera
    kazseera Registered Posts: 87 Regular contributor ⭐
    yayyy wooohooo aced this one
  • Froggity
    Froggity Registered Posts: 21 New contributor 🐸
    Fairly confident, it all balanced in the end after balance sheet being £875 out then £250 out then £25 out! Took some doing to find all my errors though (there was loads!), felt like flinging it out of the window! Finished with just 30 mins to go.
    Good luck to all!
  • sue_391
    sue_391 Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    I was dreading this one with a vengence, can't believe how much I revised, only to find it wasn't in the exam, quite concerned about taking less than 2 hours, everything balanced 1st time though, which is usually unheard of with me. Oh well just gotta wait now, a WHOLE 9 WEEKS, think I'll be a basket case by the time results are out!!!!
  • hufckinger
    hufckinger Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
    I have to say, that was easier than i expected, i have put a few things in the wrong places, 2 things on the b/s that should be on the P&L, but everything balanced, does anyone think this should be enough to pass???? :001_unsure:
  • S11AHS
    S11AHS Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor ⭐
    the exams for which i wished for, but unfortunately i did not do very well
    i messed up in section 2, i cud nt balance Balance Sheet
    i was out by 230!!!

the rest went fantastic
    enjoyed my exam
  • KellyG
    KellyG Registered Posts: 51 Regular contributor ⭐
    I hope so.... my balance sheet was out by £50! Tried to work out where i went wrong but just couldn't find it so left it!! On my mock i made a slight mistake but still got a really good pass... i think they take into account a lot more than just a simple right or wrong answer! Well, I hope so anyway!
  • diane79
    diane79 Registered Posts: 37 Regular contributor ⭐
    I can't believe I'm actually saying this but I quite enjoyed this paper and the ECR
  • S11AHS
    ECR was very easy when i did it last yr!!!
    but FRA once again didn work for me!!!!
  • Crazy Chick
    Crazy Chick Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor ⭐
    S11AHS wrote: »
    the exams for which i wished for, but unfortunately i did not do very well
    i messed up in section 2, i cud nt balance Balance Sheet
    i was out by 230!!!

the rest went fantastic
    enjoyed my exam
    i was out by 230 as well it was the loan account ..i put the amount paid to the loan account not the closing balance...it balanced when i changed it to closing balance...
  • S11AHS
    im sure there was no loan account
  • S11AHS
    does any1 knw when ONLY the question paper will be uploaded?
    can sum1 also tell me what figures they put for equipment at cost and accumulated depreciation(Balance Sheet) and depreciation expence

i put
    vehicle 1300
    acum dep'n 925

dep'n exp 325
  • Primble
    i was out by 230 as well it was the loan account ..i put the amount paid to the loan account not the closing balance...it balanced when i changed it to closing balance...

hmm that sounds familiar but I left it unbalanced as couldnt see it
Privacy Policy