Never been taught PCR

Options
chelmsfordgirl1
chelmsfordgirl1 Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
Can anyone help! I haven't been taught pcr by my teacher and haven't got a clue where to start my revision.
Any hints???

Comments

• Bex
    Bex Registered Posts: 33 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    You haven't been taught it at all, do you mean you have been doing it distance learning yeah?!?

The only thing that helped me was to do past paper upon past paper to get in to the hang of how to answer the questions and lay the answers out correctly.

To be honest, certain AAT layouts aren't how we got taught it by our lecturer(s) xx
  • chelmsfordgirl1
    Options
    I have been at college. My teacher just hasn't taught it to us. She has hardly taught us anything this year. I just have no idea where to start
  • ChloeGee
    ChloeGee Registered Posts: 23 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    The main things you need to know are how to work out your various budgets:
    production/material purchases/material costs/labour hours/labour cost/stock valuation

At this late stage of the game, that would probably get you through section 1.

For section 2, you need to learn how to flex your budget to match actual turnover. Again that alone would probably scrap you through that section.

The written questions are mainly common sense.
  • Bex
    Options
    And you are doing the exam tomorrow!?

Hunny, I don't know what to say, I mean I've been doing the past papers but it's 8pm the night before and you can't stay up all night if you have the exam tomorrow.

I'd certainly complain to your College though, that's apalling if you are expected to now take the exam! xx
  • chelmsfordgirl1
    Options
    Thanks guys - Definately going to complain especially after the course fees!!

Good luck for tomorrow

T
  • Bex
    Options
    Listen to ChloeGee - that is what I have been focusing on xx
  • Bex
    Options
    Good luck to you as well x
  • immense
    immense Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Good luck - but why haven't you complained earlier? I would not sit an exam if I hadn't been taught it!
Privacy Policy