• fruitcake
    fruitcake Registered Posts: 17 New contributor 🐸
    hi alwa

thought pcr was NOW!

are you finished already?
  • joanne smith
    joanne smith Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    PCR?? Whats that?

Sorry but i thought PCR 2008 should be called something else because it was a load of ****.
  • carolwilson
    carolwilson Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    How hard was that PCR paper!!!

Was it me or did we miss most of what has been taught for this paper? I do not remember being taught anything that we had to do today and it was like they were talking a foreign language.
  • confused!!
    confused!! Registered Posts: 130 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Think we should all fill out this survery, may lower the pass mark if we complain!

http://www.aat.org.uk/surveys/examsstudentfeedback/
  • alwa-37
    alwa-37 Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor ⭐
    after reachin 1.2 i was totally goin mad:confused1:

do any1 know how they mark the paper or wots the exam pass rate????
  • LANETTE DARNBROUGH
    LANETTE DARNBROUGH Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    I totally agree, i feel it was all very confusing and that the paper was laking information. Weeks of practise revision wasted. To be given a paper like that doesnt give you much hope or confidence in the AAT.

Its ok to complain to lower the pass rate, but i dont know bout you i dont feel that this is good enough, we should have a paper that is relevent to what we have been taught in all tasks not just 1 or 2.
  • tre4sgal
    tre4sgal Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    section 2 was ok..... Section1 particularly 1.2 was bad for the first time ever I am not competent that I have passed! The whole section was badly worded and confusing:crying:
  • confused!!
    confused!! Registered Posts: 130 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Section 1 was bad, section 2 was ok but i dont recognise any of the figures people are talking about in section 2!
Privacy Policy