what can I do in the summer...

arleneld
arleneld Registered Posts: 56 Regular contributor ⭐
Hello,

I have recently sat my intermediate exams, I am now going to have a bit of a break, but wondered if anyone can tell me what I could start to be looking at before I return to college in Sept ? (if I have passed of course....)

I dont even know what the subjects are for Technician.

Many Thanks
Arlene:confused1:

Comments

• visha
    visha Registered Posts: 218 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    why don't you start on your project work?

It's a compusory unit (10) that you will have to sucessfully complete to acheive the AAt qualifications
  • Mini-Man
    Mini-Man Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
    Hi There. I agree you should "try" to make a start on youre Unit 10 project.

My college Lecturer advised our class that we would benefit from getting it out of the way as early as possible during the Technician level year, due to the complexity of the Technician level exam units (8,9,11 etc!)

It was such a relief to get it over before October had arrived so I could focus fully on my December exams without it hanging over me.

Then after xmas we just had a couple of skills tests and only one final (compulsory) exam to take to pass the course.

Good luck on your final year !
  • Emma2008
    Emma2008 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Hi Visha, I have recently sat my intermediate exams. I will return to college in Sep if I have passed exams. I am bit worry about Unit10 and would like start it earlier. Can you give me some information please? Here is my email: yan_zhu34@hotmail.com
    many thanks
  • arleneld
    arleneld Registered Posts: 56 Regular contributor ⭐
    Many Thanks

I didnt even realise there were exams in December.....

wish I'd done flower arranging !!!!
Privacy Policy