Fancy Dress Idea's

DAW1986
DAW1986 Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
Good Morning All,
My work are arranging the christmas party and people are deciding on Fancy dress idea's, but the lads in my office want to go as something out of the ordinary, one of the girls has suggested Emergency Services but that isn't anything special, so does anyone on here have any funny but simple idea's that three guys could dress up as?
Any help or decent fancy dress websites would be appreciated :)

Thanks

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Marx brothers - There was three after all? well i think so
  • Pacelli
    Pacelli Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
    There used to be an advertising campaign for milk tray, where a James Bond type, in black trousers and a black roll neck jumper, used to climb sheer cliffs, dive into the sea, scale castle walls, with the slogan, " all because the lady loves milk tray". Well I once saw someone at a fancy dress, wearing the same outfit but with his arm in a sling, plasters all over his face, etc with a small badge stating "all because....etc"
    I thought it was funny and easy to do. It just hinges on whether the advert has any relevance in these days.
  • Pacelli
    Or.......
    How about a black suit, plastic dog collar, but underneath the jacket wear an Ireland football shirt and go as Father Dougal, or a plain black shirt as Father Ted and a filthy black shirt as Father Jack. The latter could have mad hair and shout "Feck... Drink ....Girls...."
  • Pacelli
    What you dont want is a costume that makes you look stupid or is uncomfortable to wear.

What will make you look good? Uniform? 20s American gangster? Sport hero, (if you have a good body). Cowboy?

How about just being 70s naff, silk shirt undone to mid chest, fake tan and chest hair, medallion, cuban heels, flares, 118 118 moustaches?
  • Baggybooks
    Baggybooks Registered Posts: 522 Epic contributor 🐘
    As it's for Christmas, how about famous Robins? There's quite a few to choose from and it would be interesting to see if they can be identified.
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Thank you for that description of how we used to dress in the 70's. It didn't feel "naff" at the time and most of us wore platforms not cuban heels. When we look at our wedding photo's, with the platforms, flared suit and blow waved hair plus the Frank Zappatta moustache, it doesn't look that naff......Oh alright then, maybe a teeny bit...LOL
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor 🐘
    It's gotta be a Rocky Horror theme (my favourite hence my user name of Columbia!)

Stockings and suspenders all around - and that's just the men!!!
  • Pencil
    Pencil Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor ⭐
    Of course, as there are three of them, it could the The Good The Bad and The Ugly. Perhaps the office could have a vote to see who goes as which one!
    :lol:
  • A-Vic
    How about the 3 wise monkeys lol
  • Kezza
    Kezza Registered Posts: 18 New contributor 🐸
    How about the 3 wise men seen as it's christmas! or one of you as father christmas and the other two as elves!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    DAW1986 wrote: Β»
    Good Morning All,
    My work are arranging the christmas party and people are deciding on Fancy dress idea's, but the lads in my office want to go as something out of the ordinary, one of the girls has suggested Emergency Services but that isn't anything special, so does anyone on here have any funny but simple idea's that three guys could dress up as?
    Any help or decent fancy dress websites would be appreciated :)

Thanks

well how about naughty like french maid . and if you put french maid outfit on ebay and look under the supplier mark130273 that will be mine >?:001_tt2:
  • A-Vic
    Batman robin and the joker
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic wrote: Β»
    How about the 3 wise monkeys lol

hear no evil see no evil speak no evil

To push this idea more imagine - three gorilla suits one with dark glasses another with heavy duty headphones and last with hanable face mask lmao

you said you wanted original :lol:
Privacy Policy